Tips to make your 24:00 experience more enjoyable
Here are some helpful tips to make your weekend at 24:00 more enjoyable. Some of them may seem like no brainers, but may serve as reminders:
- Bring Bug Spray – There are biting flies & mosquitos in the canyon
- Bring firewood – (If there is no burn ban)
- If you’re in Hackberry or Juniper tent areas, make friends with your neighbors who have assigned camp spots & enjoy their fire
- If you bring a dog(s), make sure they are on a leash at all times
- You must have a white headlight & flashing red taillight at dusk
- Throw in an extra set of batteries just in case
- Don’t forget your helmet
- Bring extra water – More is better!
- Bring snacks / foods that you are used to eating while riding
- Make sure to attend/ride in the Hill Climb on Friday night 10pm
- Cash Payouts for 1st ($100) & 2nd ($50)
- Male & Female – Road, SS MTB, & Geared MTB Groupings
- Please do not park in the grass at your camp area
- Remember to move all non-essential vehicles to the dirt parking lot (Juniper) or to the Pioneer Amphitheater (Across from Mack Dick Pavilion)
- Bring plenty of sunscreen — after all, this is a cancer fundraiser!
- Public display or consumption of alcohol is prohibited by Texas Parks & Wildlife Department
- Ice can be purchased at the Trading Post inside the park or in the town of Canyon
- Remember to pick up your goodie bag
- Read through your Event Handbook found in your goodie bag
- Pick up your Fundraising Incentives when you get your goodie bag
- HAVE FUN!