More than just a pair of socks
How can a pair of socks be “more than just a pair of socks”? Good question!
Have you seen all of the great fundraising incentives you can earn with relatively little effort?
For example, if you raise $100 you’ll earn this year’s custom 24 Hours in the Canyon socks. You may be thinking that these are just “another pair of cool cycling socks”, and therefore not that interested. However, these socks are way more than that.
In fact, they might be any one of the following:
- A wig for a woman who is losing her hair due to chemotherapy
- A counseling session with one of our Licensed Professional Counselors
- 2, 1-on-1 sessions with our Cancer Exercise Specialist
- A week’s worth of health & wellness classes
- The opportunity for 3 survivors to attend a painting class
100% of the services & classes at the 24 Hours in the Canyon Cancer Survivorship Center are provided AT NO COST to cancer survivors from the moment of their diagnosis.
Will you help us turn these cool cycling socks into life-changing programs for those diagnosed with cancer?
- PARTICIPANTS IN 24 HOURS IN THE CANYON
- NON-PARTICIPANTS IN 24 HOURS IN THE CANYON
- Make a $100 donation HERE
Thanks in advance!
-All of us at 24 Hours in the Canyon